Saturday, January 23, 2010

Coyote Hills

It has been raining like crazy in bay area since last two weeks .. and I can almost feel the deficiency of Vitamin D in my bones !!!.... Since our trip to lake Tahoe was canceled , I really wanted to go somewhere and have fun .We zeroed in on Coyote hills , we have been planning a tip to this place since last 2 or 3 weeks .Trust me , this place looks freaking awesome in spring , the picture perfect clouds ,lovely mustard fields and windows XP (default :) )kind of wallpaper hills .In one word WOW!!! Lately i was bored of all the winter dull colors the beiges,the blacks, grays and browns , so really wanted to dress up like all my favorite colors put together on one outfit !!! . So that explains my outfit .Did I tell you that i got quite a few compliments on it and since I am 'oh so modest' ,I wouldn't go into the details of the compliments !!!
It started raining when we arrived at the place , thought it only lasted for 5 mins or so and guess what there was this beautiful rainbow .. TA DA !!! Check out the pictures below .You might want to click on the pictures to get a enlarged view





We went for a 2 mile walk inside the park , climbed tiny hills , it took us 5 mins to climb them and a minute to run down the hill !!! We were tired after a mile walk , so a break at a deck like thing along the trail , this is our favorite spot .This deck/look out point is located on the top on a small hill and has a beautiful view of the backwaters, Dumbarton bridge ,San Mateo bridge and SF skyline . I was running up and down the hill , Shepherding my imaginary lambs !!! lol .Btw it was highly inspired by Sirimalle puva song . This song is such a timeless classic, must watch .





As if all this fun wasn't enough , Vasu made me 'the worlds best Chk Biryani'.
Once in a blue moon i get lucky and then Vasu makes me this Biryani !!!

2 comments:

ARCHANA said...

hi hima ,first time on your blog here, this is archana from tia.
i came across ur blog thru the link in ur orkut profile,
intresting blog and nice photography.
which cam n lens do u use if i may ask you.

fashiondelirious.blogspot.com said...

Hi Archana .. thanks a lot .
I use Nikon D60 camera