Monday, May 17, 2010

Strawberry Picking - Davenport

Spent a lovely afternoon picking strawberries in Swanton farm , Davenport .It was fun but a bit windy in the farm .During the drive there was this program on radio about "your favorite weekend getaway place in bay area " .Vasu called up and requested Meghalalo Thelipomanadhi song from Gulabi . He did tell about our favorite places here, Carmel and Big Sur and how much we love exploring new places here .When he requested this song the anchor was like we were already on cloud nine .. hahah .Anyway here is the best line by line translation i could do for the song .

(The hero )My heart sure feels like on cloud nine
feels wild like storm inside my heart
my heart flutters with my girl next to me
my heart beat is sure on a high

We went to the shark fin beach after that and spent 2 hours or so snacking and reading the book Marley and me .Btw did i tell u that i got few compliments for my dress and necklace .. haha .... tried my best not to include that in this post .. hehe .. couldn't help ....one was from a 7 years old or so ,two days and i am still blushing .. the little one sure made my day haha ....

Organic farm fresh strawberries :)... don't they match my dress ..

Photobucket

One of the vista points we stopped at

Photobucket

Here is the song

No comments: