Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dream unlimited part 1 of Many !

If you know me in person you will for sure know the fact about how curious creature a I am... perhaps some people are just born to ask questions and spend the rest in  finding answers to them. I am sure one of them . Before meeting Vasu , I aways wondered and was curious if I would ever find love , the true soulmate or perhaps someone right out of my dream... Another thing  which I was wondered was why I always kind of sucked at my previous  job . Though I was generally
quite happy about the renumeration and loved my work environment and definitely had more intellect than the job would  ever required but still I wasn't particularly good at it.

Well lately I  got  answers to lot of my questions. I figured creativity and treasure hunting is something without which I can't
live .. I figured why not do that for a living too … words are definitely not my  cup of things to explain  things better …let me
introduce to you to one of my role models (yes there are many ! )I  read about this guy more than two years back and thought that he has the best job I could  ever imagine ..

Sundance Channel: Man Shops Globe trailer from Jen Uteda on Vimeo.



Star stuck, fascinated much  .. yes definitely .. more than  two years later I am still star stuck and fascinated … well  I can only
treasure  hunt  for myself and my home so much lol ……  Combine with traveling my country and finding awesome things which are going to decorate my house and which I will sell in MY STORE !!!

I am generally kind of a person who loves loves to dream but am afraid to share with  others ,  for the fear they might never materialize or for that matter even work on them , again for the fear of failing. I would rather try and fail rather be afraid of failing . I will be starting something real real small and see how things work out..

Two years  down the line if you meet me ask me something and I will have a story to tell .. Fours years down the line … I will tell whether I achieved success or failure... I know  for sure it's a win win situation for me either way, nothing like working on your dream .Sometimes I feel  my head  is going to burst if  I do not  put all thecrazy ideas I get into implementation .

My mom always says " Akki (tahts me ) always gets what she wants " ..I would just  die to believe that .



No comments: