Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Figments of imagination

Just the other day I was telling my mom how much loved the scarf I got from a trip to Jaisalmer last year . It's a black kashmiri shawl with yummy embroidery in the yummiest colors .. think olive green leaves with flowers in different hues of fushia , pink and reds .. Though I do not wear that scarf that often has , it's difficult to wear without hiding all the embroidery in it as it is designed to be worn as open shawl rather than a scarf .. I considered making it into a skirt but then decided not to trust my immature skills on such beautiful scarf .. Just the other day I was telling my mom that I wanted to get a sheath dress stitched for me with similar embroidery in it . Mom told me about this guy who does the kashmiri embroidery in Hyderabad .. Anyway fast forward 4 days when I opened Anthropologie website and saw this beautiful dress here .. I won't lie but my jaw kind of dropped when I saw it and the way it was styled in the catalogue .




Then it hit me that its something similar to the one I had in mind .. a more classy and sophisticated version of it !!!
I can totally see deferred gratification overruled here :)

No comments: